BADGE-based resins are the most widely commercialised resins, but they are not the only ones. Other building blocks, like resins, reactive diluents or hardeners, are also under regulatory scrutiny in the EU:
1,6 Diglycidylether of Hexanediol (1,6 HDDGE)
CAS Number: 16096-31-4
- Compliance check due Sept 2017.
- Final decision issued 31 August 2018.
- EOGRTs (Extended One Generation Reproduction Toxicity Study) requested dossier to be updated by September 2020.
Diglycidylether of Bisphenol F (BFDGE)
CAS Number: 2095-03-6
- CoRAP evaluation scheduled as of 2018, postponed due to lower priority, will commence now in 2020.
- Endocrine disruptor concern.
CAS Number: 2210-79-9
- Under CoRap Evaluation since 2016 (MSCA Denmark).
- Sensitisation and Mutagenicity testing in progress.
- Dossier to be updated by October 2019.
CAS Number: 30499-70-8
- Under CoRap Evaluation since 2013 (MSCA Denmark) concern CMR.
- Mutagenicity testing in progress.
- Dossier to be updated by November 2019.
CAS Number: 3101-60-8
- Compliance check due September 2018.
- Dossier update with new data required by 17 December 2018.
Other epoxy building blocks